OSF HealthCare offers a variety of oncology subspecialties to physicians looking for career opportunities. Whether you are looking for the exciting pace that a city offers or wanting to slow things down in a rural farming community, we can help you find just what you are looking for with hospitals and offices located across Illinois. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Clinical Gynecologic Oncologist
- Peoria, Illinois - OSF Medical Group, in conjunction with OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center, is recruiting a gynecologic oncologist to join one other board certified gynecologic oncologist, and two advanced practice providers, located in Peoria, Illinois. Since October 2015, the practice has seen 1,200 patients and performed more than 3,400 procedures. The job responsibilities include patient care, with the opportunity to participate in resident education. The Peoria medical community is the third largest in the state with a full complement of comprehensive radiotherapy and medical oncology services. There is a well-organized oncology service with longstanding referral patterns. A new physician would build a practice quickly drawing from a large regional referral base. Three daVinci Si surgical robots available for use at OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center. Strong affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria. Applicants must be active candidates or board-certified/board-eligible in obstetrics and gynecology and gynecologic oncology.
- Rockford, Illinois - Join five hematology/oncology physicians, two radiation oncologists, and additional surgical and trauma providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois. Onsite services include: Chemotherapy, National Care Institute clinical trials, stereotactic radiosurgery, IGRT, TruBeam, radiation therapy, high dose rate brachytherapy, therapies in antibiotic and hydration, prostrate seed plants, blood cell transfusions, external beam treatments, mammosite, pain management and research protocols. Be part of robust weekly cancer conferences, system wide neuro/oncology conferences, community supportive care programs, navigator services and tumor registry. Call is 1:6 with hospitalist group and nurse triage after hours to support call.
- Rockford, Illinois - Well respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist! Join four hematology/oncology physicians, two radiation oncologists and additional surgical and trauma providers in this Center for Cancer Care attached to OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a Level 1 Trauma Center in Rockford, Illinois. Onsite services include: National Cancer Institute and pharma clinical trials, high risk genetics, navigation, and oral adherence management. Radiation therapies that include stereotactic radiosurgery, IMRT, TrueBeam, MammoSite, high dose rate brachytherapy and radiopharmaceuticals. Medical Hematologic therapies include but are not limited to chemo and immunotherapy, antibiotic and hydration, blood cell transfusions and pain management. Call will be minimal, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance! Benefits include generous paid time off, annual CME and educational days, competitive Compensation, annual bonus incentives, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, in addition to medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement options. The Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center has been the regional leader in cancer care for more than 20 years. OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a Women’s Choice Award® recipient for both 2014 and 2015 as an America’s Best Hospital for Cancer Care, a distinction that recognizes the dedication of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center to providing exceptional patient care and cancer treatment care for women and their families.
- Peoria, Illinois - Three radiation oncologists seeking another physician to join a well-established group. Services offered include high dose rate brachytherapy, Gamma Knife Perfexion radiosurgery, and teletherapy with Varian TrueBeam and Trilogy units. Significant expansion of services is under way! The hospital is committed to increasing offerings of multidisciplinary site-specific tumor boards and clinics with dedicated nurse navigators which currently include breast, lung, GI, CNS, and GU. OSF HealthCare has partnered with Cancer Support Community to offer comprehensive survivorship services with dedicated advanced practice nurse, counselor, and dietician. Three practice locations are located in the greater Peoria region. Close affiliation with St. Jude Midwest Affiliate and OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois for pediatric services, including the pediatric tumor board. Great opportunity for academic development through the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria which is closely affiliated with and is onsite at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. Candidate must be BDE/BDC, have outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to develop and strengthen the cancer treatment team. Board certification and residency training required.
- Peoria, Illinois - Exciting opportunity for a urologist/oncologist to build a program at OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center in Peoria, IL. Currently, there is no other urology/oncology fellowship trained physician in the community. High quality medical experience desired using robotic or nerve sparing open surgery. 2 daVinci robotics available for use at the medical center. Call shared with urology group, 1:5 weekends. Referral support from a large multi-specialty group and robust Hospitalist group.