How We Hire
OSF HealthCare is always looking for people who can bring innovation and quality service to health care. If you are looking for an environment that values compassion, integrity, teamwork, and leadership, OSF is the right place for you. You can go anywhere to find a job, but here, you could become a Mission Partner- a team member serving with the greatest care and love in a community that celebrates the gift of life.
Becoming a Mission Partner in Three Steps
- Align your skills and experience with the job description.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed. How does this experience set you apart?
- If you've had a leadership role, tell us about it. How big was the team? What was the scope of your work?
- If you have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- During phone interviews, you’ll speak with a human resources recruiter.
- Talk through your work experience and be prepared to answer open-ended questions.
- You will interview with an on-site leader(s) and possibly be asked to demonstrate the required skills for the position.
- Take the opportunity to ask questions about the job, team, and culture to determine if this is the right fit for you.
- After interviews are completed, an HR Recruiter will contact you if moving to the reference process.
- After final review and approval of all content with manager, human resources will contact you with your offer.