OSF HealthCare offers a variety of behavioral health subspecialties to physicians looking for career opportunities. Whether you are looking for the exciting pace that a city offers or wanting to slow things down in a rural farming community, we can help you find just what you are looking for with hospitals and offices located across Illinois. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Alton, Illinois - Saint Anthony’s Physician Group, a multispecialty group practice of 29 providers, is seeking a psychiatrist. New graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply. American board eligibility or certification in adult psychiatry is required. Accepting H1B Visa Candidates. Outpatient only. The schedule is Monday – Friday, from 9-5. Call is triaged.
- Ottawa, Illinois - Psychiatrist - Choices, the adult psychiatry program at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified psychiatric hospitalist to join our growing practice. All applicants, including H1B and J1 Visa candidates, are encouraged to apply. The physician staff includes four psychiatry physicians. Twenty-two bed inpatient unit. OSF Saint Elizabeth has a full-time hospitalist program that also provides consultations and follow up of psychiatric patients for their acute and chronic medical problems. Schedule offers a generous blend of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Offer includes a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Ottawa, Illinois - Hospital Psychiatrist - Choices, the adult psychiatry program at OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified psychiatric hospitalist to join our growing practice All applicants, including H1B and J1 Visa candidates, are encouraged to apply. The physician staff includes four psychiatry physicians. Twenty-two bed inpatient unit. Schedule offers a 100% inpatient responsibilities.
- Peoria, Illinois - Dynamic psychiatric practice and behavioral health services actively seeks another psychiatrist to join a group of three psychiatrists and six psychologists to meet patient growth at OSF HealthCare in Peoria. Patient demand will lead to a full-time practice in several months. The call schedule will shared equally among the fours psychiatrists for a 1:4 weekend call. Our caring professionals in this practice site include a psychiatrist, five psychologists, RN, and other supportive office staff. Outpatient programs are supported with specialty trained mental health professionals and are part of our integrated behavioral health services which includes our Behavioral Health Adult Program, Health Psychology, Eating Disorders, Partial Hospitalization, and Direct Assessment and Referral Team.
- Rockford, Illinois - Busy practice seeks a dynamic psychiatrist to serve a growing community and patient base in Rockford, Illinois. Outpatient only. Opportunity for consult liaison service. Call 1:3. Accepting H1B Visa candidates. An adult psychiatrist with quality medical training who has completed ABMS board certification or American Board of Osteopathic Medicine is desired. A newly trained physician will also be considered with the stipulation that board certification must be achieved within a few years for continued employment.
- Urbana, Illinois - New opportunity exists for a board-certified/board-eligible psychiatrist. Inpatient/outpatient practice. 24 bed inpatient unit; average census is 12. Call of 1:2.