Under direct supervision of the Client Device Support Manager/Supervisor , functions as secondary contact for the definition, coordination and resolution of basic-to-intermediate client problems, service and support requests for computer systems and applications. Secondary responsibility under the guidance of a Client Device Service Tech III or IV, to assist in projects involving relocations or system implementations, providing operational support, inclusive of installation, training, maintenance of information systems hardware and software. Basic Active Directory, SCCM/software distribution, and printing services apply. Provides inventory control and basic asset management.
- A basic to intermediate level of educational development is required in order to support computer information systems and applications at a level or experience generally acquired through completion of high school or GED.
- Some form of technical accreditation in a related field preferred.
- At least one certification in area of discipline within 18 months of hire.
- Certification could be obtained through internally provided training.
- Certifications must be maintained.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of increasingly more complex client device, systems and telecommunications support experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot computer systems problems at a level generally acquired through completion of a least 3-5 years of field service support experience in a business environment or related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non technical audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to communicate effectively with user departments when planning, defining and deploying applications and training end users.
- Analytical skills necessary to diagnose intermediate computer hardware/device, workstation operating systems, office automation software and business problems and apply information system technology for effective resolution.
- Ability to perform all operations of Microsoft Applicaitions including basic troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and create spreadsheets and Visio diagrams to complete project work and relocations.
- Must be dependable in meeting commitments, handling change, being accountable and focused under pressure.
- Experience in information technology customer service preferred.
- Experience with key OSF applications/technology preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.