Under direct supervision of associated IT Manager, this IT Intern will assist with various functions of IT support or implementation of hardware or software application systems. This position will assist with analyzing, testing, troubleshooting and maintaining installed systems and supporting users. Support the development of documentation for system testing and training. Assist with the management of customer expectations and customer interactions and participates in team quality management initiatives.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare information technology at a level normally acquired through college level course work advancing towards a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business Administration, Computer Science, Healthcare, or other closely related field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 is required for all job candidates applying for this position.
- Minimum completion of 3 full-time college semester course load required.
- Ability to appropriately communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to assist in the development of detailed specifications for configuration of OSF systems.
- Ability to assist in the facilitation and documentation of configuration design sessions.
- Ability to effectively use basic Information Technology tools and applications.
- Ability to assist in the evaluation, testing, and troubleshooting of basic computer related issues.
- Ability to assist with the completion of basic configuration of an OSF system given detailed specifications
- Relates well to all kinds of people, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Spends their time and the time of others on what’s important.
- Encourages teamwork within the Community of Caregivers by building trusting relationships with all encountered in daily work through positive interactions.
- Promotes a "we" atmosphere, never "them vs. us." Never says, "That's not my job."
- Demonstrates respect for coworkers by arriving on time and avoiding last-minute requests.
- Cooperate with Community of Caregivers to ensure positive outcomes.
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.