Reporting to the Director of Simulation Research for Jump and the Manager of Clinical Research, is responsible for coordination of clinical research activities for OSF’s Simulation Program Responsible for research procedures, process, and communication between departments, programs, physicians, and research team members. Demonstrates the regulatory knowledge and communication skills necessary to provide comprehensive research support to all aspects of research conducted at/in conjunction with Simulation Program.
- Bachelor level degree in the biological sciences or related field OR 4 years clinical research experience.
- Certification (ACRP or Socra) expected after 2 years on the job.
- Knowledge of GCP's, FDA rules and regulations, IRB processes and procedures.
- Must have savy computer skills and be proficient with software packages including, but not limited to, MS Office (Access, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have analytical skills necessary to gather and manage data.
- This may include data interpretation and moving from data to graphic or tabular information.
- Prior research experience required.
- Must have interpersonal skills necessary to maintain cooperative working relationships with Medical Center employees, university employees, community physicians, collaborating institutions, and research staff.
- Must have interpersonal skills necessary to interact with participants, families, physicians, personnel from collaborating institutions.
- Must have ability to read and write in order to review and update participant profiles, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical terminology helpful.
- Must have ability to type at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy.
- The job incumbent is required to manage a portfolio of research protocols.
- Must be comfortable multitasking and working with limited oversight.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.