The Energy Analyst Intern will provides support to OSF Facilities/Maintenance division with data collection, reporting and project implementation.
· Collect, organize, analyze, and chart sustainability program data for energy consumption, water consumption, waste generation, and other designated and assigned focus areas (for example, single use plastic, food sourcing, and chemical reductions).
· Conduct research and external benchmarking to identify what can be learned and adopted from other healthcare systems engaged in energy and sustainability management.
Basic knowledge of engineering, energy management or related field at a level normally acquired through college level course work advancing towards a Bachelor Degree with concentration in Engineering, Energy Management or related field.
· Detail oriented with strong analytical skills for organizing, evaluating, and interpreting complex data; evaluating and explaining trends; understanding energy assessment reports; identifying phenomena, root cause, and countermeasures; proving input to design specifications.
· Strong computer skills including familiarity/experience with Microsoft Office Suite with a high proficiency in Excel with competence in pivot tables/charts and PowerPoint to prepare complex and organized presentations.
· Working knowledge in common web-based applications such as those used for project management.
· Excellent written and oral presentation skills; very organized; works independently and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to negotiate and integrate opposing points of view in a professional manner.
· Basic knowledge of engineering, energy management or related field at a level normally acquired through college level course work advancing towards a Master’s Degree with concentration in Engineering, Energy Management or related field.
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.