Reporting to the Practice Manager and in accordance with established procedures, assists physicians in the coordination of care of spine patients utilizing the Priority Consult program.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care appropriate to the age and disease of the patients served.
- This requires the knowledge of the principles of growth and development as well as the physical, emotional, and psychosocial needs of the population served.
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally acquired through completion of 2 years training at an accredited School of Nursing in order to be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Current State license as a Registered Nurse required.
- 3 years neuroscience nursing experience necessary in order to acquire and effectively utilize knowledge of neuron assessment, procedures, and protocols.
- Interpersonal and phone etiquette skills necessary to interact with patients, families, and physicians.
- Ability to work independently.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.