Seeking a student to support the Ministry Services dept to provide a wide range of clerical and project support.
- Basic knowledge of healthcare information technology at
a level normally acquired through college level course work advancing
towards a Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business Administration,
Computer Science, Healthcare, or other closely related field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 is required for all job
candidates applying for this position.
- Minimum completion of 3 full-time college semester
course load required.
- Ability to appropriately communicate to technical and
- Ability to assist in the development of detailed
specifications for configuration of OSF systems.
- Ability to assist in the facilitation and documentation
of configuration design sessions.
- Ability to effectively use basic Information Technology
tools and applications.
- Ability to assist in the evaluation, testing, and
troubleshooting of basic computer related issues.
- Ability to assist with the completion of basic
configuration of an OSF system given detailed specifications
- Relates well to all kinds of people, inside and outside
the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and
effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact.
- Spends their time and the time of others on what’s
- Encourages teamwork within the Community of Caregivers
by building trusting relationships with all encountered in daily work
through positive interactions.
- Promotes a "we" atmosphere, never "them
vs. us." Never says, "That's not my job."
- Demonstrates respect for coworkers by arriving on time
and avoiding last-minute requests.
- Cooperate with Community of Caregivers to ensure
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.