Works under the general direction of the Vice President of Facilities Operations and with appropriate representatives of Ministry Services Design and Construction and Standards and Commissioning to implement standard facilities management practices, regulatory and accreditation compliance strategies, and design and construction standards and commissioning procedures for all OSF Healthcare hospitals and scattered site medical office and support service buildings within an assigned region.
- A Bachelors degree in an appropriate engineering discipline or 15 or more years of facilities management leadership experience in a large, complex healthcare environment is required.
- A Masters degree in an appropriate engineering discipline or MBA is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage programs for energy management, accreditation and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage performance and quality measurement and evaluation programs.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement facilities management programs.
- Knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma or other similar performance improvement systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead work groups or project teams through the design, development and implementation of changes in organizational structure and work processes.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining approved schedules and good working relationship with OSF clients.
- Strong organizational and communicative skills, as well as good judgment, honesty and integrity.
- Certification as a Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) or PE registration is preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.