Sign on Bonus eligible!
$8,000 for RNs with 3+ years' nursing experience, requires a 2 year work commitment
The Charge Nurse assumes responsibility, authority and accountability for delegating, allocating and coordinating the delivery of care by all team members.
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required by December 31, 2020
- Certification in area of specialty preferred
- BLS and ACLS, PALS, or other certification as required by unit.
- Current American Heart Association HealthCare Provider BLS CPR or approved equivalent (must include infant through adult, one and two-man rescuer, use of AED, and choking with hands-on CPR skills return demonstration, and must be pre-approved by Org Dev/Human Resources) completed prior to employment.
- Two years of experience on the unit or similar unit required.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively lead and direct the work of other employees in order to effectively interact with patients, families, physicians.
- Yearly performance evaluation score meets expectations or higher
- Communicate effectively and concisely with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Possesses the ability to resolve conflict, motivate the team, and provide constructive mentoring to peers.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize team workload.
Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.